Monday, July 20, 2009

Super Dad

Today, Jimmy stayed home with Hudson while I went to work. This is a first for us- usually it's the reverse. On one hand, I hoped they had a great day. On the other hand, I selfishly wanted Jimmy to come to an appreciation of how hard it is to be a stay- at- home mom. Well, he managed not only to take care of the baby, but also cleaned the house. When I say cleaned, I mean he did all the remaining laundry, vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the hardwoods, cleaned cobwebs from all those out of the way places, cleaned the kitchen (including refrigerator,) and straightened up everything out of place. I didn't know whether to be tickled or to think he was trying to show me what he expects! I decided just to be grateful to come home to a clean house! On top of all this cleanliness's, he had to deal with diarrhea diapers. I guess we're getting more teeth! I jokingly asked if he wanted to stay home and let me work since he's so good at it! In all seriousness I hereby award him Dad of the Year! You're the best dad ever, Jimmy!

1 comment:

  1. that jerk, what was he thinking making it look easy??? J/K glad it went good.

    ReplyDelete