Monday, July 13, 2009

The Mega Toy

It took me forever to put this dumb- I mean fabulous- toy together, but it was totally worth it. It was easier when Jimmy got home and I didn't have a dog and baby crawling all over me trying to eat the parts. I hit the mother load of toy sales this weekend at K- mart and stocked up for now, birthday, and Christmas. This thingy is supposed to promote motor skills, crawling, etc., but all I can say is that it's a lot of fun. There's just something hilarious about a monkey or hippo noise! We are already missing one of the balls- I suspect Brady as the culprit. The look on Hudson's face says that it was a good investment. He is really following the balls on their course through the tunnels and slides until they come out and he can eat them. I love making this little guy smile!

1 comment:

  1. That boy is too cute! I just don't know how you stand it. Don't your jaws get to hurting from smiling so much?

    ReplyDelete