Friday, June 19, 2009

Messy Eater


You know it was a good meal when you are wearing most of it! I have been really pleased with the quality of food that I'm giving Hudson. I started making his food as soon as we established that there were no food allergies using the jar stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not like crazy holistic and think the pre-made stuff will hurt him, I just love to cook and felt like this was a better quality option for us. Tonight was a mix of sweet potato, carrot, and parsnip. I must admit I didn't really know what a parsnip was prior to buying some to make this combo. It looks like a white carrot. I didn't eat it on it's own, but this veggie mix is quite tasty! I have tried everything I've made, and they've so far been very good. I am hoping to introduce cauliflower later this week. Hudson is a great eater, which I'm thankful for. I can count on one hand the times he's not finished his supper. When we upped his food intake at 6 months he was the happiest kid ever!

2 comments:

  1. So glad he is a good eater. I swear that is the only major thing with Mr. Ramsey. It is as if he doesn't even care about food. He did not get that from me, that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the veggie mix. Just a warning, the cauliflower might make him gassy:) He's a DOLLBABY, Mylinda.

    ReplyDelete