Friday, June 26, 2009

Chattanooga

Yesterday, Hudson and I went with my dad and Grandad to Chattanooga. We have family there that I love to go see. Since it was a work day, we only got to spend time with the retirees. It has been a long time since my grandad has had to deal with a crying baby, so I was a bit apprehensive about the trip, but Hudson was on his best behavior. We got there about 10:00 and the guys got to work on doing some projects for my great-aunt Bernice. She is one of my very favorite people and I swear that's where I got my crafty genes! I was so glad that Hudson got to spend some time with her since she has not been well lately. Dad's cousin Gary and his wife Brenda were also there, and my great- aunt Caroline and her husband, Jim, came over later for lunch. I was so glad that Hudson was not in a fussy mood, because he never quite got a nap out all day. My aunt's house is filled with breakables on every surface, but we made it out without breaking anything!

Hudson with his Papa Bob



Hudson with Pop Pop (my grandad)
Grandad hates having his picture taken so I got this one on the sly. Somehow, I didn't get pics with Hudson and my other relatives- too busy keeping him out of stuff I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment