Saturday, June 13, 2009

Guess who slept all night?

Guess who slept through the night last night? Yay! This is one of only a handful of times in his life that Hudson has managed to go all night without us having to go upstairs and rock him. Earlier this week we were up 6 times by 12:30. A supermom may be reading this and be prepared to tell me all I have done wrong to cause this to happen, but let me tell you Hudson has NEVER been a sleeper. Last night he also got out of his swaddle and still slept! Jimmy and I were on pins and needles watching the monitor as he moved around his crib, flipping and turning all night, but at least we didn't actually have to get up. Maybe he is finally outgrowing that startle reflex of his. Maybe it's that I wore him out yesterday at the pool- who knows, but I hope for many more peaceful nights to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment