Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Steps

Yesterday when I went to pick Hudson up from his Nana's, he took his first step. He has been cruising for a while now and getting increasingly bold. When I came in the room, he was standing propped up against his Nana. He was so excited to see me that he just took off trying to walk. He made it a step and a half before crashing. Pat and I were just stunned! I've tried to get him to do it again with no success. It may be days, or even another month, but I'll soon have a toddler! sniff sniff

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Addison didn't crawl until 11 months and walked at 15 months. Everybody always said "you'll want her to walk but when she does you'll be sorry!" WHATEVER!! My back thanks the Good Lord above everyday that she is walking. It was amazing to watch her finally gain the confidence to simply let go. She has a very timid personality and just wasn't brave enough at a year to walk without pushing her baby stroller or wagon. Once they do start walking usually running is about a week away. Congratulations again

    ReplyDelete